Bring your wooden furniture and floor back to life!
"I have been looking for a non-chemical solution for our old 1950s parquet wood floors. We live in AZ and the wood has gotten very dry and dull. We also have some watermarks from pet water spills. Purchased this product and my husband and I have been extremely pleased. Our beautiful floor is coming to life again (not to mention how the brightened floor changes the look of the whole house)! There is no smell at all —-I am relieved about that. Will definitely be purchasing more!"
Removes years of wax and dirt buildup to restore the look of your old furniture. This all-purpose wax not only cleans your wood furniture and wood cabinets but also polishes them to give them that natural shine!
- Easy to use! Cleans and polishes any type of wood. Simply aim, smear and wipe to watch years of buildup disappear before your eyes. Very significant changes as you can see with your eyes the new polish that it brings.
- Works to remove scuff marks, grease, grime, and dirt from painted surfaces. Safe to use on all types of treated wood. Gives a fresh and new look to your old dented/scratched wooden furniture.
How to Use:
- Clean and dry the furniture.
- Apply this product to the furniture evenly with a sponge or towel.
- After drying (about 30 minutes), wipe and polish with a clean towel repeatedly.
- Deep nourishment needs about 15 hours of exquisiteness, which is beneficial to the penetration of beeswax into the wood.
Ingredients: Natural beeswax.
- 1 x Beeswax Polish 80g
- 1 x Polishing Cloth or Sponge
Customer Support & Guarantee:
- If you have any inquiry just contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be very happy to assist you at all times!
- All orders placed are protected with a 30-day Full moneyback guarantee, no questions asked!